Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why Georgia?

Confession. Every time I feel weary or unsure of my paths I listen to John Mayer's Why Georgia. Though I'm not 25 nor near a quarter life crisis, well I can relate. "So what so I've got a smile on? Its hiding the quiet superstitions in my head. Don't believe me don't believe me when I say I've got it down!" I have such great plans for the near future and I hold my head high as I smile confidently reciting them to all who inquire. But well on the inside I have my doubts. Will I be smart enough to conquer this stirring in my soul to become an R.N.? Will I have the patience and dedication to stay on top of my college classes? Will I still have a passion for it all after I have earned the degree? When should I really move out? What part of the city should I move to (north or south or somewhere in the middle) Will I be able to pay all my bills on my own income? Can I really handle being a 100% adult responsible for only myself? These are my thoughts floating in this head of mine. Although I have all these doubts and questions one thing remains certain.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." -Romans 8:28

Keeping The Faith & Renewing it daily

Enjoy The Video...


1 comment: