Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Blogger's woes

It seems as though you can never please everyone, nor do I try to. I must say though here recently I have done my fair share of making people angry with my beliefs and expressions whether it be via twitter, facebook, or blog. I feel its only natural to address this as it has been occurring oh so frequently. Here are my views and key points.

1) My blog, facebook, and twitter are all MINE where I am free to say as I please.

2) If you don't like it please don't click on the link. If I didn't want to hear your opinions and ideas I wouldn't go to your site.

3) Don't be concited enough to ASSUME that I am talking about you. If you do well you know what they say about assuming...

4) If I do feel like blogging or facebooking about you I will. If you confront me about it I will give you my honest reasons as to why I did. I am obviously an open book so confrontation is not a big deal at all for me!

5) These are all thoughts, ideas, and opinions I have formed based on what I have seen through out life.

6) Finally Enjoy it! If you are not enjoying my blog then I'm sorry I don't entice you, don't waste your time reading if its that lame and unenjoyable!

<3 <3 <3 Meg D.

**I will be here for a while**

No comments:

Post a Comment