Sunday, May 22, 2011

Do You Ever Get That Feeling????

Do you ever get that feeling? You know the one...Whenever you know someone is going to play a huge role in your life? I personally haven't had this feeling since well to be quite honest probably the 8th or 9th grade. See whenever you are young its perfectly acceptable to say "that person is going to be in my life forever!" or "I just know they are special". Now that I'm adult I believe I am suppose to suppress these feelings as they are probably just wishful thinking, but with you I just can't. I feel you strongly on my heart, but I also hear God's gentle voice whispering patience and guidance. I had to get this out in writing. God is molding my heart into the woman I am meant to be. You will be a huge part of my life and I know it. So I guess this is just a note to the unnamed person....I feel it. That's all you need to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment