Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Finding Faith In Men My Age

Here it is confession time. I am ridiculous. Fact. I know most of you all who actually read my blog can pick up on this just by well reading, but thanks for continuing to still do so! Anyways it has recently occurred to me that I have a super skeptical view on most men around my age. I have managed to convince myself that you men from ages 20-30 only want one thing. While this is true for so many of you I know down deep in my heart that there are still some good ones out there. Unfortunately I have trained myself to be so defensive, cold, and in some instances down right heartless. They say that the first step of getting over a problem is admitting you have one right? So step one is down! I guess this thought process started back in 2010 you know the year I swore off all men. (well the majority of the year) It was like since I had sworn off dudes I became the ultimate challenge the one to break the celibacy. I remember being so disgusted with all the guys who claimed to be my friends. Whom had their own motives all secretly planning their "friend scheme" to get into my pants. Needless to say none of the tactics worked. The games are all so clear when you are standing on the outside so far and removed, looking in. Anyways I am going to give you men 20-30 age range a chance. I am going to try and not look at you all with judging, jaded eyes. I will have faith that there are still some genuine guys out there.



Yes Zac Efron that means I'm even giving you a chance ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment