Saturday, July 16, 2011

Getting to know yourself.

It is so funny the way things are. As I am growing up I am learning various things about myself that well I have never really noticed. Since moving out I have learned several things they are listed below

1. I am an overly-social individual, I crave constant attention, social interaction, communication EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY
2. I am an extremist. If I'm feeling great I'm on cloud 9 if I'm feeling low I'm dirt on the ground. There is just no mid-range with me. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal
3. I have many vices. I shove them deep down into my heart and go many many many months without touching one of them, but when I start with one well here come the next five right along with the first...
4. I struggle with budgeting. It seems so adult-like and for this reason well that leads me to #5
5. In my mind and heart I still feel 18 years old. I know I have gone through many things and have grown up so much, but I still feel entirely too young to act as old as I do. I have a major case of not wanting to accept reality that I am an adult. This is life as I know it. For now.

All these things listed I have just recently noticed because of my move out on my own in the big wide world haha. Its very interesting getting to know yourself. I was under the impression I had at least figured myself out. No way Jose! Took it to a whole nother level living alone with time to waste on me, myself, and I. Finding myself along the way on this crazy road we call life. This is me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment