Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Like It When People Post Random Facts About Themselves

So here is my random fact blog

1. I floss everyday. I also brush my teeth twice a day following through with mouthwash. One could say I'm a little OCD about the care of my teeth

2. I drink 2 cups of coffee every morning. With 2 spoonfuls of splenda and a precise splash of fat free half and half

3. I own a personalized snuggie. It was a gift for Christmas one year. It was suppose to say "Lil Meg's Snuggie" but instead says "Meg's Lil Snuggie" - Either way, still gansta...thanks you 2 (you know who you are)

4. Several of my friends from high school have called me "the ugly duckling" Yes I was awkward but well I guess I grew out of it? Bahaha

5. I'm terrified of grasshoppers. I can handle the biggest baddest spider but throw a grasshopper or cricket on me and I will scream

6. My favorite artist is Botticelli, I have a calender with his works hanging on my wall at the current moment

7. My favorite sport to watch is basketball. I go crazy for some Thunder games!

8. The car I currently drive is my first car to ever purchase on my own

9. I have no idea what I want to be "when I grow up"

10. You can always find a pitcher full of kool-aid and a gallon of skim milk in my fridge

11. My favorite music artist of all time is John Mayer. He is my lover

12. This is my first time to live alone...completely alone. It is nice, I often wonder what I will do after my year lease is up. Luckily I have 9 months to ponder the question

1 comment:

  1. i love these facts about you! you are such a classy lady! :) love you.

    ReplyDelete