Saturday, July 21, 2012

An Updated Favorite List! Just in Case you are Curious...

1. My favorite song of all time is probably "The Gambler" by Fun. it is a beautiful love story enclosed cleverly within a song. Go check it out, I also saw Fun. in concert this year; one of the best concerts I have been to yet.


2. Letters & Cards oh my goodness it is such a dead art of communication now days, but seriously I have a very special someone who sends me cards and letters regularly and it is pretty much the coolest thing ever, thank you USPS!


3. My favorite movie of all time is probably "Midnight in Paris" I just relate with it completely hard to explain, but it is pretty much a magical romantic comedy. Watch it.


4. I have successfully completed my first year of college in exactly 1 week.


5. Some people read different things for fun. I have realized I personally prefer the classics, or something of substance that I learn things from, spiritual readings, and of course the Bible. My co-worker made fun of me about this fact, but I just said man the Bible has some crazy stories in it! Daniel and the Lions Den, Noah's Ark, Jonah and the Whale...those are real crazy stories regardless. haha


6. My favorite coffee cup is an oversized "Chicago" cup I purchased from a Starbucks during one of my many trips home from Germany


7. I am learning to budget not that I am perfect at it, but at the age of 23 I think I am getting the concept.


8. I start work part-time in exactly one week from today


9. I have lost 25 pounds over the course of 9 months, it has not been easy and I still "ideally" still have 15 to go, but I have done it none the less!


10. I have opened my heart back up again. After 2 years of running around staying closed off and reserved, I know how to feel again...and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment